Thursday, May 3

Books...

It's funny how despite just about everything can be found on the internet these days but it still seems to take bloody ages any time you want to actually find it. So I've been trying to find ways to help folk find easier ways to get to the type of information they are after when visiting Highland Move.

I will have more time over the summer to work on my websites and want to improve all aspects of them. It’s a bummer that I’ve not been able to update this blog much in the past few months, but I’ll shortly begin regular news and update post again – promise! One of the things I’ve been doing is using an Amazon feature to create my own ‘bookstore’ to help you find good books related to moving to the Highlands quickly.

The Highland Move bookstore

Click on the link to have a look. In the future you can find it on the sidebar of this blog. I’ll keep it regularly updated and try to get reviews up of new books that come on-stream. It an Amazon based thing, so you can buy any books straight from the shops if you like them. I thought it might be handy as it saves you searching through reams of pages and wondering which books are most up to date or highest quality.

Enjoy.

No comments: